Furniture Command is committed to protecting your privacy. Furniture Command offers you the latest in Furniture and appliances for US Active Duty Military Members and US DOD Civil Service Employees. Furniture Command gets you equipped with easy credit terms.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Furniture Command possible, make credit decisions with lenders on your behalf, and to enhance your overall shopping experience, whether you are shopping in Virginia, California, Texas, Georgia, Florida, New York, or anywhere.
In order to provide you with the highest level of quality service, we collect the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, date of birth, contact information, income and obligations;
- Information we receive from you about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as prior loans, terms, payoffs, and payment history;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and credit worthiness;
- Information we receive as a result of verifying your information with non-affiliated third parties, such as grade, rank, and duration of service
Note that we currently do not collect any specific identifying information about you on our Web sites unless you choose to provide information to us by completing an online application or by sending us an email. We may, however, record certain non-personal statistical data about visitors to the Web sites on an anonymous basis, such as information about the time and length of your visit and the pages you looked at. This information about usage patterns helps us improve our website and increases our level of service to you. By applying on-line or sending us an email you agree that we or our direct affiliates may contact you via email or text as part of our corporate communication efforts.
- We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect, as described above, to affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties, as described below:
- To service providers who perform services for us or act on our behalf, such as a company that conducts customer satisfaction surveys or a marketing company that send you information about our products;
- To affiliates as allowed by law and to the extent that you have not opted out of us sharing consumer report information. The nonpublic personal information that we collect consists of both consumer report information and non-consumer report information. Consumer report information includes information that is used, expected to be used, or collected for the purpose of establishing your eligibility for a loan and is not related solely to your transactions and experiences with us. This includes information we receive from your credit applications (such as income and assets), your credit report (such as your credit history), and from sources used to verify representations made by you (such as employment history).
- To all third parties as permitted or required by law, such as an individual or entity that assists you in obtaining a loan with us or in response to a court request.